Patch 7.2 is here, and it is bringing us back to the Broken Shore.
This patch is bringing us a new dungeon, more class campaigns, new followers, demon assaults, flying, pet dungeons, profession and combat updates and more. So here is what we think you should know straight off.
The Broken Shore is back and we are leading the Armies of the Legionfall through a new campaign to fight back the Legion. With the Broken Shore this will include new world quests, including class specific world quests. Your class campaign and the Legionfall campaign will reward you with a new class mount once completed.
The Cathedral of Eternal Night is open to attack. Located in the upper reaches of the Tomb of Sargeras, dungeoneers will face Agronox, Thrashbite, Domatrax and Mephistroph in this beautiful preclude to the Tomb.
Demon assaults are returning to Azeroth, only this time around the Broken Isles. Battle back the legion forces as they fight to conquer the Isles.
Flying is coming to the Broken Isles – completing the achievement Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part 2 will unlock flying.
Class changes have been implemented in the new patch, full details are in the patch notes below.
Legendary items can now be equipped at 101 (down from 110). Changes have been made to existing legendary items and new legendaries can be crafted by different professions.
Dungeons are now more difficult! But, the item level of drops has increased.
In mythic plus dungeons some affixes have been changed, removed and new ones have been added. New and removed are as follows:
- Overflowing has been removed
- Bursting has been added – non boss enemies explode after death causing all players to suffer 10% of their max health in damage over 4 seconds.
- Fel Explosives has been added- explosive orbs appear which explode after a period of time inflicting 50% max health in damage to players
- Quaking has been added – players will quake dealing 20% of player’s max health in damage and interrupting spell casts of the player and nearby allies.
- Grievous has been added – when below 90% health, players have grievous wound.
In PVP, talents and skills have been changed and adapted, full details are in the patch notes below.
To see the full patch notes go to: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20629899/world-of-warcraft-7-2-the-tomb-of-sargeras-patch-notes